Download the ConnectEd Schedule
We are currently looking for a few more Discussion Facilitators for the 2013 ConnectEd Canada Conference May 24-26, 2013. If you are interested, please complete the Google Form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dDdSWUhKc0VuN19Ga05ZUWZpVHU2RGc6MQ
Discussion Sessions for the 2013 Include:
· Innovation and Creativity in the Classroom
· Implementing an effective 1:1 Laptop / Mobile Device Initiative
· Infusing Inquiry with the Arts
· The Kindergarten Classroom as a Model for Other Grades
· The Empathy Re-Boot Project
· How do we move a learning community from doing to engaging?
· How can we create conditions for creativity, critical thinking, leadership (student and staff) and innovation to occur?
- What does “Open” learning Really Mean?
- Netizenship: Getting Real in a Virtual Age
- Inquiry + Mathematics + Technology = Powerful learning and understanding
- Inquiry8 program
- Dialogue on School Leadership-Leading the Change We Want to See in Education
- Making Thinking Visible in the classroom, around the school, and to parents
- How to get parents involved in a school community.
- Passion Directed Learning
- How does the use of technology alter the student’s perception of the world and their experience?
- How can Project Based Learning/Collaborative Inquiry increases student engagement in the primary years?